The outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is a significant global health concern. At Brennan Construction, our highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, subcontractors, and the communities where we live and work. As the impacts of COVID-19 surround us, we aim to keep our job sites safe, our crew and subcontractors working, and our attitudes positive. We’re serving our community the best way we know how–by building together.
How our business has changed
These are not business as usual times for anyone. As developments surrounding COVID-19 progress, we will monitor the situation and adjust our company’s response.
How we’re keeping employees, jobsites and subcontractors safe
- Handwashing stations and/or hand sanitizer at all jobsites
- Jobsites and our offices are closed to all visitors
- Deliveries are being left at the gate or entrance whenever possible.
- Jobsite superintendents will send people home that show symptoms of COVID-19
- Stopping in person meetings in order to utilize video meetings and phone calls
- Having office staff work from home for most of their work
- Reducing interactions between office and field staff to reduce the chance of illness spread
- Social distancing of 6 feet
- Regular cleaning of commonly used items and surfaces
- Avoiding touching faces including nose, ears and eyes
- Coughing or sneezing into elbows or tissues
- Jobsite signage to educate on hand washing and COVID-19 symptoms
Just like our work is important to us, we know that your work is important to you. We are following and will continue to follow guidelines from:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Washington State Department of Health (DOH.WA), California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and other states who are in more advanced stages of this pandemic
We will make further changes or adjustments to our business as needed to help protect the health and safety of those around us.
If you have suggestions on other ways to keep the jobsite safe, we are always open to having a conversation with you. Thanks for working with us to keep building together.