The outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is a significant global health concern. At Brennan Construction, our highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, subcontractors, and the communities where we live and work. As the impacts of COVID-19 surround us, we aim to keep our job sites safe, our crew and subcontractors working, and our attitudes positive. We’re serving our community the best way we know how–by building together.
How our business has changed
These are not business as usual times for anyone. As developments surrounding COVID-19 progress, we will monitor the situation and adjust our company’s response.
How we’re keeping employees, jobsites and subcontractors safe by following current protocols as stated by OSHA, CDC as well as state and city laws.
- Handwashing stations and/or hand sanitizer at all jobsites
- Deliveries are being left at the gate or entrance whenever possible.
- Anyone showing symptoms will follow current CDC recommendations.
- In person meetings will be changed to video meetings and phone calls whenever possible.
- Social distancing of 6 feet, or current guidelines
- Regular cleaning of commonly used items and surfaces
- Avoiding touching faces including nose, ears and eyes
- Coughing or sneezing into elbows or tissues
- Jobsite signage to educate on hand washing and COVID-19 symptoms
Just like our work is important to us, we know that your work is important to you. We are following and will continue to follow guidelines from:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Washington State Department of Health (DOH.WA), California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and other states who are in more advanced stages of this pandemic
We will make further changes or adjustments to our business as needed to help protect the health and safety of those around us.
Thanks for working with us to keep building together.